Home Me About Friends
Malaysia 1st Lock Down From 18 Mar 2020
Monday, March 16, 2020 {♥} .:eve:. 3/16/2020 11:30:00 PM 0 Comments

Sudden News WhatsApp to me by my 2nd Brother that Malaysia going to start lock down from 18 Mar to 31 Mar @ 20:40pm .....=> 😱

So I quickly check from Facebook or Internet about it, whether is truth or false alarm? => 😥 But sadly, is truth Malaysia will be lock down from 18 Mar to 31 Mar

And my parents both of them had fall asleep, nobody can advise me or given me any idea about it. I had to decided by myself before they Locked down the boarder to Singapore, and I won't be have enough time to rush back and pack my things tomorrow after work.

I have no choice, packed my belongings in the dark and bring as much as possible but only 2 bags. => Thinking that will be reopen after 31 Mar

Next day early morning then I told my parents about the Customs Lock Down and will temporary stay at my 2nd Brother house until Customs Reopen.






Welcome!

Past entries