Home Me About Friends
Another Hint During Busy Day
Thursday, August 31, 2017 {♥} .:eve:. 8/31/2017 11:30:00 PM 0 Comments

I kind of let it off this few weeks and try to put the thought away since I noticed 'he' crush on me. And keep reminding to myself that 'he' already had a girlfriend.

Today, out of no way. During my busy photoshooting of my packaging. One of my colleague, still ask me to give him 1 car.😑 (Why should I give him car) Then he said don't give car then give him my Bracelet since my hand wearing alot. 

I reply that no these given by my friends. Then he ask me wether is 'he' give you? Then I told him no 'he' didn't given me anything and my friends are girls. Suddenly, he told me that he feel that the 'he' interested on me and 'he' like me, did he confess to u? (I was like how did he know?! Although I already got this feeling but I just act like surprised and suspiciously) replying him no 'he' never confess me and is this real? But I thought 'he' had girlfriend. He surprised and ask me who said that 'he' had girlfriend? Is Lyn in my department who told everyone that 'he' got girlfriend.

After I reply him this, then quickly continues my work to avoid him. 😥

Don't know is just me or the colour of the T-shirt is 'he' wearing. When I pass by or talking to, kind of like a spot light to me (very bright) after the conversation with that colleague.

So today, most of the time I go in and out the clean room packing area, up and down to the loading bay. Had no much time stay at my desk. And I thought 'he' would have OT today then found out there's no one OT today... Only Me OT Today😥

[Better don't tell me that whole the company knew that 'he' interested me! 😣]






Welcome!

Past entries