Home Me About Friends
Colleagues M.I.A Half day AM and I On Half day PM
Wednesday, July 26, 2017 {♥} .:eve:. 7/26/2017 10:34:00 PM 0 Comments

O.M.G 😱 When I reached office then realised that my colleague she not here... Then later on she SMS me she will come to work with no timing..... 😣😥

Ok, today need to settle the big stack documents of shipment and arrange last minute pull in Friday packing.😠😡 Damn busy sia!

And I today half day😁😥 I even reminded my boss I half day today can't cancel the leave. And my colleague go clinic change medicine yet to be back. My boss told be make sure she come back then I can go off. 😣

So I SMS her and call her regarding Friday packing information and make sure she know and understand what my boss want. 😑

I left office about 1.15pm while talking with her on the phone and confirmed she back in the office. 😥

So I can go back JB and settle my things, go bank sign agreement with my parents and renewal my driving licence.

[What a busiest day ever 😥]

Labels:







Welcome!

Past entries