Home Me About Friends
Company Ghost Festival Prayer 2017
Friday, August 25, 2017 {♥} .:eve:. 8/25/2017 11:32:00 PM 0 Comments

Today is my Company 7th Month Ghost Festival Prayer day. Although, I never help for the table set up but I help for others stuffs.

Usually, we starts our prayers at 11am. Now, we waited quiet long for our Roasted Chickens and Ducks, Porks and Buffet Foods.

During the waiting, I'm at the reception area desk at first talking with reception and one colleague later on I kind of day dream and staring the entrance do nothing 😂 (kind of boring). I think 'he' wanted to have some conversation with me (don't know why he want to lay and sit on the front edge of the table in front me 🤔). So I ignore his appearance and don't wanna reply him just continue staring the entrance 😒.

Finally, we started around 11.45am after ther foods arrived. Everyone slowly light up their joysticks for prayers on so on. The schedule was a bit tied, as our lunch buffet started 12.15pm.

As usual, after taken my foods I will sit down and eat at the entrance sofa. During my meal, I saw 'he' go in and out a few times. My meal towards the end, out of blue, he come over and keep saying the weather's outside is hot then sit a certain distances beside me. So I asked he should go eat another round and respond that he had already eaten 2 round almost full. He now waiting the uncle to slice the chickens, ducks and porks .

Then I walk off to the buffet area should I go eat for another round🤔. In the end, I didn't eat so go back to my seat and saw my seat is taken then I just grab my drink and left. 😅


[Huat ah~~, Happy 7th Month Ghost Festival 😀]






Welcome!

Past entries